Looking back in my blog, apparently there was no Thanksgiving in 2020.
No surprise there.
Let’s pick things up again in 2021, shall we? So what am I thankful for? Quite a lot, actually…
- I’m not dead yet.
- My beautiful wife of 35 glorious years.
- All things considered, I’m reasonably healthy.
- My brain still seems to be firing on all cylinders.
- I have a job with health insurance.
- There are people I love who seem to love me back.
- My little girl pup that everyone thinks is a boy.
- Being able to write.
- The editors who have seen fit to publish my work.
- See number one.